TRS HEALTH PLAN RESOURCES
FOR COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS)
Through your TRS-ActiveCare plan, Aetna and CVS Caremark will provide the following to all participants:
- Waived costs for all diagnostice testing of COVID-19 for patients who meet CDC guidelines (ask your provider to make sure you qualify)
- Waived cost for all telemedicine visits through TRS Virtual Health powered by Teledoc and in-network providers who deliver virtual care, such as live video conferencing.
- Free home delivery of all prescription medications. https://www.trs.texas.gov/TRS%20Documents/healthcare_covig19_caremark_benefits.pdf
- Healing better care package-if you are diagnosed with COVID-19, Aetna will send you a care package containing items to help you recover at home. The packages include resources, personal care items and household supplies to protect your loved ones from potential exposure in your home.
- Refills for maintenance medications before a 30-day prescription is up (eligible 90-day refills strongly encouraged.)
- CVS Health has activated a process to allow for 10-14 day overrides when appropriate, for members in areas where a Declaration of Emergency has been issued.
- Access to the following programs: Crisis Response Lines for participants who may be experiencing anxiety related to COVID-19, call 1-833-327-2386. Expanded 24/7 access to the Aetna Nurse Medical Line, call 1-800-556-1555. Resources for Living toolkit with materials specifically developed for members experiencing anxiety related to COVID-19. For more information contact Aenta Resources for Living at 1-833-327-2386.
FirstCare Health Plans is offering $0 Copays for eVisits and Other Benefit Updates
FirstCare is currently waiving all member out-of-pocket copay and cost-sharing for telemdedicne visits through MDLIVE and test for diagnosis of COVID-19.
Talk to a nurse 24/7 call 1-855-828-1013.
Contact number for employees who elected their coverage
The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or ACT)
PAID SICK LEAVE AND EXPANDED FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE UNDER THE FAMILIES FIRST CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE ACT
La Ley Familias Primero de Respuesta al Coronavirus (FFCRA o Ley)
LICENCIA POR ENFERMEDAD PAGADA Y EXPANSION DE LICENCIA FAMILIAR Y POR ENFERMEDAD BAJO LEY FAMILIAS PRIMERO DE RESPUESTA AL CORONAVIRUS
2020-2021 Online Open Enrollment July 15th -August 14th
Plainview ISD is pleased to provide eligible employees a competitive benefits package that includes both district-paid and voluntary products. You are encouraged to read the enrollment guide/employee presentation and review ALL plans carefully!
We have worked closely with First Financial (FFGA) to provide you with a variety of benefits and resources to help you reach your healthcare and retirement needs.
Details of all available benefits can be found at:
The State and District's contribution pays $341.00 monthly of each employee's TRS ActiveCare BCBSTX or Blue Essentials West Texas HMO health insurance premium. See plan amounts below: