The primary function of the Purchasing Department is to meet the product and service needs of the District by:
- Meeting all state laws and district policies in the obtainment of the best product offering the lowest cost or best value to the tax payer and the district.
- Fair competition among bidders.
- Full opportunity for all interested vendors to bid for district business on an equal basis.
- Understanding by all bidders on the district's method of purchasing and basis of award.
- Constantly seeking to identify and implement strategies and techniques that will enhance the level of service and integrity provided by the Plainview Independent School District Purchasing Department.
Becca Dunlap, Purchasing Manager
Leesa Grimaldo, Buyer