RegistrationOnline registration opens in late July and closes on registration day in August. This option for completing registration online is available for the students in the following situations...
To register your students online, please click on the A+ Grades link above or on the SKYWARD FAMILY ACCESS link on the Students & Parents tab. You will need your Skyward Family Access username and password. It is the same one you use to check student grades and other data. If you do not have a username and password, you may contact your child's school to obtain one. Your username and password will allow you access for all the children you have in our district. Online registration is only available for returning students.
- Your student is attending the same school they attended last year, or
- Your student is going into 6th grade and will be attending the assigned middle school, or
- Your student is going into 9th grade and is going to the high school
Proof of Residency
Proof of Residency is required when changing school zones. Proof of residency must be in the parent’s or legal guardian’s name and must display the physical address. Proof must be dated within the past 60 days.
Acceptable proof of residency:
- Utility statement/bill – includes Xcel, Atmos, City of Plainview (water bill), propane delivery
- Rent or Lease receipt on company letterhead
- Cable/home internet statement/bill – Direct TV, Suddenlink, NTS
- Driver's license
Not acceptable: Telephone Statement, Land title, Property Tax Statement, Medicaid, Disconnect Notices, Library Cards, Car Insurance, PO Box Addresses, Mortgage Statements.