To access STAAR report cards for your student(s), please follow the instructions below:
- Go to texasassessment.com
- Click on “Find My Access Code”
- Enter first name, social security number for PEIMS ID, and date of birth
- Click “Go”
- The access code will populate and click “Go” again
- To see the full STAAR student report card click on the name of the test
- Approaches is considered satisfactory by state standards
PISD Technology Lab will be available for families who need computer access to the portal. Please find below the schedule for this service.
- Days: Monday – Thursday
- Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Para acceder el reporte de calificaciones STAAR para su(s) estudiante(s), por favor siga las siguientes instrucciones:
- Vaya a texasassessment.com
- Haga clic en “Buscar mi Código de Accesso”
- Ingrese el nombre, seguro social, y fecha de nacimiento
- Haga clic en “Ir”
- El Código de accesso se rellenará y hará clic en “Ir” de nuevo
- Para ver la libreta de calificaciones complete del estudiante STAAR, haga clic en el nombre de la prueba
- Aproches se consideran satisfactorios según los estandares estatales
PISD Technology Lab estará disponible para las familias que necesiten acceso informático al portal. A continuación, encontrará el horario de este servicio.
- Días: Lunes – Jueves
- Horas: 9:00 a.m. – 4 p.m.
RECRUIT A FRIEND PROGRAM
You must have your sign-in credentials in order to access the link below:
You could earn an incentive of up to $1,000 (subject to applicable taxes) if you refer/recruit an individual as a teacher or a certified or licensed professional and the individual is hired by the District within 120 business days of referral to an open position.
(Athletic Trainer, Diagnostician, Electrician, HVAC Technician, Librarian, Licensed Specialist in School Psychology, Occupational Therapist, Pest Control Specialist, Physical Therapist, Plumber, Police Officer, School Counselor, School Nurse (RN or LVN), Speech Language Pathologist Assistant, Speech-Language Pathologist, or Teacher)
The Recruit a Friend incentive is open individuals actively employed by Plainview ISD. This includes all regular/permanently employed staff as well as temporary/as-needed employees.
You cannot refer anyone who has already applied to Plainview ISD for a currently vacant/open position, anyone who currently works for Plainview ISD, or anyone who has worked for Plainview ISD in the current or previous school year.
Plainview ISD will pay you an incentive of up to $1,000 in separate installments of $500 each (December & June) if the person you referred/recruited is hired for a posted position within 120 business days of referral and successfully completes a full-year of continuous employment (according to position assignment calendar) with Plainview ISD in the eligible position. As the Plainview ISD referring employee, you must be actively employed by Plainview ISD at that time to collect the incentive payment.
In the event an applicant is referred/recruited from more than one source, the deciding factor will be the date and time of receipt of the completed referral/recruiting online form with the Plainview ISD HR Services office. This office will inform the participating referral/recruiting parties when such situations arise.